International Trainee Program for Innovation
- Area: Product, process or application development
- Duration: 24 months
- Three to four placements in various regions, business areas and functions
- Potential areas of focus: Sustainability, alternative raw materials, composite materials, fire protection materials, CAE (computer-aided engineering), application process technology
- (International) PhD from a recognized university with good/very good performance in chemistry, polymers, materials science or engineering
- At least six months spent living abroad (studies or internship)
- Initial professional experience (e.g. internships – not more than two years’ professional experience)
- Demonstrated openness to new experiences and challenges
- Interest in technical and general management, strategic thinking as well as the desire and potential to be a leader
- Confident and open demeanor, team player
- Dynamic and flexible attitude
- Excellent English language skills, ideally also German language skills (not a requirement for employment); other languages a plus
What can you expect
- To gain an understanding of interrelationships within the company
- To build an interdisciplinary internal company network
- Tailored opportunities for development as well as the support of a personal mentor
- An open-ended employment contract
The trainee program will prepare you for challenging tasks within our company.
Are you ready for an exceptional career? Then apply now to join our international team, starting in the first quarter of 2018.
Access your profile and track your application status
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hiring and advancement are based on job-related requirements and on an individual's qualifications to perform a job. All aspects of employment are carried out free of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disabilities, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression or any unlawful criterion, existing under applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability.
To make a request, please call (412) 413-4123.